How To Get A Florida Medical Marijuana Card
From having the right dosage to paying much less for your prescription medication, there are several advantages of being legally protected. Discover the steps to getting your medical marijuana card in the State of Florida.
Who Can Get A Medical Marijuana Card in Florida?
In order to qualify for a state medical card, you need to meet the following requirements:
- – Be 21 years old or over
- – Live in Florida on a permanent of long term basis
- – Be diagnosed with a qualifying health condition by a qualified physician
- – Have a certified doctor enter your information into the Medical Marijuana Use Registry (MMUR)
- – Get a Medical Marijuana Use Registry Identification Card from a doctor at MCCFL.com
Do You Have a Qualified Health Condition?
Medical marijuana can help health and well-being in a lot of ways. In Florida, you must be diagnosed with just one of the following issues to receive a Medical Marijuana Card:
- – Parkinson Disease, ALS, Crohn’s disease, Multiple Sclerosis, HIV/ AIDS, and more
- – Anxiety
- – Arthritis
- – Severe Nausea
- – Cancer
Steps To Get Your Florida State Medical Marijuana Card
Here’s how you can apply for Medical Marijuana card in the State of Florida:
- 1. Schedule a consultation with MCCFL to examine your qualifying health
- 2. conditions and potential treatment options for a medical marijuana card.
- 3. Get entered into the Medical Marijuana Use Registry (MMUR) by a licensed doctor at our clinics.
- 4. Log into the Registry and apply for a Medical Marijuana Use Registry Identification Card.
- 5. Congrats! You now have a medical card for the state of Florida.