7 Benefits of Medical Marijuana
Is Medical Marijuana Use Legal in Florida?
Yes, medical marijuana is legal in Florida. The Florida Department of Health oversees the medical marijuana program in the state. Qualified patients can obtain medical marijuana from state–licensed dispensaries with a valid doctor‘s recommendation and medical card.
Ten Common Symptoms For Medical Marijuana
- 1. Chronic pain
- 2. Nausea
- 3. Muscle spasms
- 4. Seizures
- 5. Loss of appetite
- 6. Anxiety
- 7. Glaucoma
- 8. Multiple Sclerosis
- 9. Post-traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- 10. Crohn’s disease
Know The Basic Benefits of Medical Marijuana Use
- 1. Pain Relief: Medical marijuana has been found to be effective in reducing pain, including chronic pain associated with arthritis, migraines, and other conditions.
- 2. Nausea Relief: Medical marijuana is a highly effective anti-nausea treatment and is commonly used to reduce the severity of symptoms associated with chemotherapy and other medical treatments.
- 3. Seizure Reduction: Studies have found that medical marijuana can reduce the frequency and severity of seizures in patients with epilepsy and other seizure disorders.
- 4. Appetite Stimulant: Medical marijuana is known to improve appetite and can be used to treat eating disorders such as anorexia.
- 5. Anxiety and Stress Relief: Medical marijuana has been found to be an effective treatment for anxiety and stress-related conditions, including post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD).
- 6. Sleep Aid: Medical marijuana has been found to be a safe and effective sleep aid, helping patients with insomnia and other sleep disorders to get a better night’s rest.
- 7. Anti-Inflammatory: Medical marijuana has been found to be an effective anti-inflammatory, helping to reduce swelling and pain associated with certain conditions.
Contact MCCFL To Get A Florida Medical Card
Suffering with a chronic condition such as pain severely impedes your ability to live a happy and productive life. At Medical Cannabis Clinics of Florida, we provide our patients with access to the numerous benefits that marijuana has on reducing the symptoms of these conditions in a safe and effective way. To learn more, call us today at (561) 246-4020 or (407) 603-8300.